PDA

View Full Version : Tight pants VS. Baggy pants

Pages : [1] 2

frapple
05-09-2005, 01:18 AM
So guys and girls what do you prefer. I wear more tight pants but I have a couple of pair that I wear that are loose but like not Gangster but normal. And just becuase you wear tighter pants dosen't mean your gay. Lots of pro skateboarders and snowboarders like ragdoll, melcher, boulala, chris haslam, rowley, thats only to name a few.

LoserGuy
05-09-2005, 03:51 AM
how tight? i know guys who wear girls pants, thats a little gay. I wear baggy and kinda tighter, but not much tighter cuz then they're just uncomfortable. i prefer baggy cuz being looser fitting i can put stuff in the pockets without everyone knowing what. Gangster loose i think is more gay- that originated in prison meaning you're someone's bitch. I like sideouts the best, and i have some luckys i like. All in all, i like a little more bag, but not too much.

short_beans
05-09-2005, 04:13 AM
jeans on myself, i like tight but not unbreathable tight. and at home i like to kick it in sweats - loose and comfy. on guys, i don't like tight like nutt-huggers, but i'd rather them wear something that fits. i think gangster/fobby baggy pants is just horrible when it's all saggy and down to your knees

rustybean
05-09-2005, 10:38 AM
definitely baggy. cos i feel i can move around much more easily...i like them sitting at the hips(must be a girl thing!;) but wide and roomy around the thighs and all.

burnpianoxisland
05-09-2005, 10:42 AM
Jeans are mad comfortable when you're riding, but snowpants are too. I like tight pants and baggy pants, but I'd like to keep my sperm count high, so I usually wear my somewhat baggy snowpants.

gerard
05-09-2005, 01:27 PM
I like it all baggy. I need some room to move. Although girls, feel free to wear tight pants ;)

Agour9
05-09-2005, 03:03 PM
Def a fan of baggier pants. When i wear them i make sure they are loose but not way to loose like all ghetto. But i hate the tight ass pants that girls can barely breath in.

no7ah
05-09-2005, 11:36 PM
baggy all the way.

crazyboard115
05-09-2005, 11:44 PM
I wear mine pretty baggs...its easy to move around in plus i dont loook like a fag on my board....since i ride ronin cargos you can expect some droopage....baggy pants are a definate if you wanna land something and ride away with some good style too...style makes half the trick

theawsomejannlikesflawn
05-10-2005, 12:28 AM
i usually get pants that are a little big so i can use them for more then two seasons

Ub3r Mario
05-10-2005, 12:37 AM
But i the tight ass pants that s can barely breath in.

I like those...very sxy! lol. yea i like baggy for boarding jus not too much so that if i take a spill they wont fall off hahaha. that happened to my friend b4.

Levi
05-10-2005, 12:46 AM
I always got to have baggy pants you know I got to have room the JUNK!!! :)

evilstrawberry
05-10-2005, 04:10 AM
i role w/ n e dough

herestous
05-10-2005, 04:18 AM
city wear: the tighter the better :wink:

snowboarding: loose enough to throw down and own.

Lady J
05-10-2005, 07:18 PM
I would definitely say baggy, but not Gangsta baggy... I prefer baggy so at least when I move around I'm not so restricted or when I crash, I don't get snow down my pants...Baggy is great for changing in the car before & after the trip.

hdizzle
05-14-2005, 07:11 PM
Riding in so. cal. the tight jeans thing is in. I'm a baggy pants rider and one of the last days of the season i rode in the tightest jeans i own. As long as the tight jeans flex in the right spots it's not that bad and you dont really get snow up your ass when you go sliding backwards down a kicker. Will i wear tight pants again? Probably not but it's more of a style preference than anything.

redace24
05-14-2005, 08:13 PM
I like to try and find pants that are snug around the ass but not constrictive on the Jewels and they have to be loose in the legs. That's the ideal pant in my mind!

Proximate Platypus
05-14-2005, 11:20 PM
I don't like the two extremes: "gangster loose" and "skintight" pants. For riding, since I'm still learning, fairly loose snowboard pants are probably best... and for streetwear I prefer jeans that are tight but breathable and don't cut off my circulation. Comfort is a must for me.

sloppysean
06-05-2005, 07:30 AM
DONT FORGET ROBBIE SELL! tight pants look schweet, its hesh and is nice style, i wear them sometimes, but then again baggey is cool too, it looks normal to me, and keeps u warm haha. they are both cool and tell about the style tho, i normally would expect to see a tight pants person do fs boards and bs tails and bs salads.

bcboarder
06-19-2005, 09:51 PM
I cant stand looking at people who rock the baggy mc hammer parachute pant style it looks like they needed room for adult diapers so they dont have to stop at the bathroom on a good snow day! but super tight is just as bad, no one wants to see the dreaded bulge. i like a pant that fits loose enough to move but not so loose that i could loan them to the giant marshmallow man in ghostbusters.

ltsnowboarder15
06-19-2005, 10:35 PM
i just wear normal pants. Not too tight not too baggy. To me people that wear tight pants kinda piss me off. But the ones that actually go out and buy girl jeans. They are just queers in my mind.

shr3d_the_gnar
06-29-2005, 05:24 PM
ive always worn tight ass jeans..but im having trouble finding tight jeans now that arent girls pants bc everyone is so down on jigga pants..anyone got any tips on where the tight ****z are hiding..but oh i run big ass snow pants when i ride

gerard
06-30-2005, 01:52 PM
I like my pants nice loose and comfortable!

ADRsk8boarder
12-20-2005, 12:51 AM
wear a size big to fit over bindings cuase tight pants are bad

TumYeto
12-20-2005, 02:00 AM
i like it nice and tight. I hate baggy pants although i'm rockin baggy technine pants now since they wre cheap.

cuethebirds
12-20-2005, 12:15 PM
Chick Jeans And Xxxl Snowpants Ha Sick Im So Trendy

snowkat
12-20-2005, 12:40 PM
baggy pants, but i have to admit the tights have caught my eye, maybe ill board in just a latex suit next season 'feels like wearing nothing at all, nothing at all' , 'damn, stupid sexy flanders'

Laundrew
12-20-2005, 02:19 PM
i had a hard time getting pants that fit me i wasn't too worried about the baggy vs tighter preference. I have very thick(muscular) thighs so it was hard to find something that wasn't tight on the crotch area. I had to get with a pair of XL volcom shell pants and i just wear a pairt of fleece leggings underneath. The pants are baggier than i would like but i guess its good because they fit easily over my boot and bindings.

smile4vi
12-20-2005, 02:21 PM
jeans= fitted
snow pants = baggy and sitting at the hips.

burton752
12-20-2005, 02:49 PM
yeah uh i dont like baggy pants as much cuz ppl will think im ghetto..ghettos gay..so i wear not as baggy and not as tight jeans

thats wut i wear

thedude
12-20-2005, 03:19 PM
Lots of pro skateboarders and snowboarders like ragdoll, melcher, boulala, chris haslam, rowley, thats only to name a few.

i knwo this about Ali Boulala, he rocks the tight pants, but he woudl kick hsi own ass if it was girl pants

punk=tight
emo/fashioncore/retarded=girls jeans
ambercrombie/i ****ed your mom/********=designer mens pants
sluts/OMG TEHEHE's/dumb girls=uggz boots and rolled up half ass made predestroyed designer jeans

cloths suck, live naked

phillyboy
12-20-2005, 03:25 PM
Anyone remember when skaters wore pants so baggy they could double as parachutes? Yeah I remember that. I think it was around 93 or 94. My pants were bigger than me. Till I realized you could skate better when you weren't tripping over your pants. I still rock em a little baggy though, although I have pants that fit too. Not tight, but they fit.

TumYeto
12-20-2005, 04:10 PM
i knwo this about Ali Boulala, he rocks the tight pants, but he woudl kick hsi own ass if it was girl pants

punk=tight
emo/fashioncore/retarded=girls jeans
ambercrombie/i ****ed your mom/********=designer mens pants
sluts/OMG TEHEHE's/dumb girls=uggz boots and rolled up half ass made predestroyed designer jeans

cloths suck, live naked

Ethan fowler wears girl pants and i'm sure corey duffel has also rocked some girl jeans aw well. I find girl jeans comfy. The m6 shane flood outerwear this year is so sweet. I want it.

rossi_girl
12-20-2005, 06:17 PM
mine aren't tight but there not fall off baggy...well there kinda baggy but i wear them like that because i think it gives me more flexibilty!!

IRideASnowboard154
12-20-2005, 08:09 PM
'slim fit'
'boot cut'
whatever
not
'nut hugger'
'gangsta sag'

Why does this thread even matter?
Oh, yeah, skateboardings gay too.

exploit55
12-20-2005, 08:18 PM
baggy pants. but i dont miund ppl wearin chick pants. sometimes its pretty sick. like Nima Jalali. that guys nasty

TumYeto
12-20-2005, 11:03 PM
'slim fit'
'boot cut'
whatever
not
'nut hugger'
'gangsta sag'

Why does this thread even matter?
Oh, yeah, skateboardings gay too.

You better be kidding man. A lot of pro snowboarders skate and find it just as fun as snowboarding. I'm glad i started skating because it's given me more leg strength for snowboarding and i apply skating to snowboarding and it works.

IRideASnowboard154
12-21-2005, 12:14 AM
I bike and snowboard, skaters hate me, I hate them. Sh!t happens.
Im damn fine with biking and boarding and I dont mean to sound cocky or tootin mky own horn but im a good snowboarder.

MaXx_BoOsT
12-22-2005, 05:05 PM
baggy but not "gangsta" baggy...more like loose...

NEFFsteeze
12-23-2005, 02:28 AM
ive always worn tight ass jeans..but im having trouble finding tight jeans now that arent girls pants bc everyone is so down on jigga pants..anyone got any tips on where the tight ****z are hiding..but oh i run big ass snow pants when i ride

Dude if you want super tight jeans that aren't girl's pants check out KR3W clothing. I got 3 pairs of the Jim Greco Pants One black, one dirty denim and one white. Since they are made for guys these pants have more room in the crotchal region.

NEFFsteeze
12-23-2005, 02:29 AM
Oh yeah normally everyday i wear jeans that are either super tight or in between baggy and tight. Like ones thats a really comfortable but one snow mine are real baggy.

IRideASnowboard154
12-23-2005, 02:30 AM
... those are like 60$...

**** THAT

somewhatmused
12-23-2005, 03:16 AM
i rock pretty baggy ones, i like belts too. but i hate those stupid punk rock stud belts. i ride a checkered belt. its cool i guess.

kelly
12-23-2005, 05:44 AM
i rock pretty baggy ones, i like belts too. but i hate those stupid punk rock stud belts. i ride a checkered belt. its cool i guess.
Oooh, I so don't like you...

somewhatmused
12-23-2005, 05:56 AM
why? you wear those stupid studded belts huh?

poppychild
12-23-2005, 06:05 AM
pssshhhh don't get kelly started on belts. especially studded belts! haha. there's already a thread entirely about belts!!

anyway, i rock the sorta baggy burton snow pants while i'm out riding. but otherwise it's tight girl pants because i'm a girl. there's nothin wrong with guys who wear girl pants. :)

somewhatmused
12-23-2005, 06:09 AM
were talking about snowboard pants right? for jeans i like lose fit, i hate those ******** who wear girls pants. its so stupid.

cuethebirds
12-23-2005, 01:13 PM
those checkerboard belts are worn more often than"****** punk rock stud belts". and give me an explanation to whyy its stupid and maybe ill believe you

somewhatmused
12-23-2005, 09:07 PM
theyre ugly and dont make you hard core.

SimonInAustralia
12-24-2005, 01:04 AM
...and your checkered belt is cool, good looking and makes you hard core?...yeah right!

It'll take more than a checkered belt to make a skinny 17 year old loser who has been riding for 3 years good looking and hardcore!

snowkat
12-24-2005, 01:39 AM

'psah', define hardcore junior

SimonInAustralia
12-24-2005, 01:46 AM
Apparently he is the definition of hardcore, at least it seems that's what he thinks by his attitude on here...haha, what a joke!

nextplan
12-24-2005, 02:00 AM
i wear tight so nothing gets caught on my little bicycle when i ride

exploit55
12-24-2005, 02:37 AM
i go with the studded

NEFFsteeze
12-24-2005, 03:23 AM
... those are like 60$...

**** THAT

Oh yeah but i get them for $20 cuz i know the guy who owns my local shop so i get everything at the price they buy it from the company for. They don't even come in white so i soaked them in a bucket o' bleech for like 5 hours then washed em

Fae
12-24-2005, 10:55 AM
Anyone remember when skaters wore pants so baggy they could double as parachutes? Yeah I remember that. I think it was around 93 or 94. My pants were bigger than me. Till I realized you could skate better when you weren't tripping over your pants. I still rock em a little baggy though, although I have pants that fit too. Not tight, but they fit.
Ha. I remember that. I remember my first day of Jr. High and going, "What the hell are those guys wearing? You could fit like, 4 of me in there!" And I remember that the jeans were always weird colors too, like burgundy.

When I was in high school, I went through a phase where I wore really baggy pants and jeans. Like Jncos. Because they were cool back then. I still have some of my baggy cargo pants around. They're now dog park pants.

I won't even get into how much I spend on jeans.

Thanks for clearing that up. Good thing I'm not trying to look harcore.

mindovaanything
12-24-2005, 02:06 PM
i just got my burton ronin cargo pants, and they are really baggy, i like my pants baggy but not at big as these are but I'm 6'3'' and the large would've been a little too short for my likings.

GNU_Rider
01-06-2006, 05:01 AM
I must admit I'm part of the baggy pants crowd that's out there my Volcom Nation pants are a tad baggy...

Phreshnphunky
01-06-2006, 06:16 AM
if you measure my waist size as small medium or large, im a small.

but with my snowboard digs, my pant size is an XL. I LOVE the ghetto look when im shredding the gnar.

I remember when my shred bro first saw my new pants on me, his words were "DUDE, those pants are f'ing huge bro"

They are so big that even when they are up to my waist they looks sagg'd.....but when i ride, i sag them even more....i love showing off the belt.

sammyrae
02-20-2006, 08:05 PM
my snowpants are baggy-how are you supposed to be able to move and do tricks in tight pants.

Weasel Sp
02-20-2006, 08:38 PM
baggy but not baggy where u have to hold your pants up to walk

GNU_Rider
02-21-2006, 02:56 AM
I wear my UGP studded belt with my pants reguardless but without the belt they stay up they just look really baggy, does anyone else wear a studded belt or a belt in general on their snow pants?

thedude
02-21-2006, 03:24 AM
i wear tight so nothing gets caught on my little bicycle when i ride

i can't peddle or do shti when i wear tight panst when i ride my bike. so i do the "Ruben pin." saftey pin the bottom of the pant leg on the sprocket side and it keep everything out of the way. i usually jsut wear a pair of regular cut jeans, btu if i don't pin it together, the bastards always get caught in the sprocket.

but for snowboarding, my panst are a size Large, but i should be wearing XL. i hate saggin my pants, but only now do my odl Burton tactic panst start goign to **** on me. to get them to fit, i ahve to sag a little, and i hate havign a codl ass when sittign o the lift

wear my UGP studded belt with my pants reguardless

dude, UGP fugging owns. them and Little Devil, ****luck, and Infantry clothing. Infantry is actually from my area, and they are sold at Albe's, which i am about 10 miles from. the local scene here ****ign rules

GNU_Rider
02-21-2006, 03:54 AM
Yeah when I ride BMX I'm part of the tight pants crowd and honestly I have more ease with tighter pants less problems less to worry about catching on anything. :clap2:

Little Devil is the **** the guys who run it are the coolest UGP are really chill haha ****luck are funny guys from what I've heard and seen.

You all know my snowboarding pants preference

IRideASnowboard154
02-21-2006, 04:29 AM
hha ive worn tight pants to ride.. isnt bad, and the girls at the skatepark comment on your butt.

I hate little devil.
UGP is aight.
Im down with SH!TLUCK, Manmade, Peg Leg, and Skavenger.

GNU_Rider
02-21-2006, 04:34 AM
Why no love for the L.D. as for peg leg do they make clothes if so got a link to a site or something?

Also the girls to like the tight pants it's pretty funny actually the one problem is the cell phone and wallet in the pockets and or getting anything out of the pockets it's all been problematic.

IRideASnowboard154
02-21-2006, 04:39 AM
I always leave my stuff in my bag when riding anyways.. I never keep anything in my pockets.

Peg Leg is a little clothing company, IDK the site off the top of my head. They sponsor my nig Jeff Martin.

GNU_Rider
02-21-2006, 08:20 PM
Does anyone leave stuff in their snowboarding pants or am I the only one that has my chain wallet and my cell in my pants pockets?

DPancoast
02-21-2006, 08:24 PM
I wear semi baggy pants. just so im comfortable. My snowpants are semi tight tho because then I can move freely.

thedude
02-21-2006, 08:28 PM
i have a cheap watch so i can check the time, wallet, car keys, gloco-tablets for the diabetes, and a thign of quarters so i can play sme arcade games whiel i let my lunch settle in for like 15 min ro so

romeagent763
02-21-2006, 08:39 PM
i rock all my pants baggy, i have something called 'testes'. mine don't like being restricted. freeballers FTW :thumb:

IRideASnowboard154
02-22-2006, 12:31 AM
I have everything in my pockets.. er no wait.. leg bag.
Phone, chapstick, gum, money, pass, tool, bandana.

4shayz2lounge0crew
02-22-2006, 12:57 AM
your clothing style represents your riding style

romeagent763
02-22-2006, 01:04 AM
:party: and also how much genitals you have

ride jersey
02-22-2006, 01:56 AM
i have pants that are not tight but not baggy just pants i guess
but most of my friends wear tighter pants than half the girls in the school

o yea and shane flood wears insanely crazy tight pants

IRideASnowboard154
02-22-2006, 02:18 AM
this kid Hunter wears hella tight pants and hes a sick rider.

GNU_Rider
02-22-2006, 05:31 AM
Personally I think tight pants are for off the slopes you need the room when you snowboard so you're not straining to move, for instance I just got a new jacket and it's much easier to move because it's a bigger size then my old one.

But don't start hating on tight pants off the slopes!

:boxing:

Lexi
02-22-2006, 05:42 AM
i'm all about the medium to loose fit girl pants, i really don't understand why guy's were tight girls pants. i'm not comfortable in them and considering they have some other things that would need to be packed in, i don't see how they find them comfortable.

GNU_Rider
02-22-2006, 05:44 AM
Haha I lucked out and found girls pants that are tight yet quite roomy in the right spots although the pockets leave alot to be desired.

romeagent763
02-22-2006, 05:57 AM
i'm all about the medium to loose fit girl pants, i really don't understand why guy's were tight girls pants. i'm not comfortable in them and considering they have some other things that would need to be packed in, i don't see how they find them comfortable.

exactly. my girlfriend had coerced me into trying her pants on, and we're the same size even, and my nuts screamed in pain. you guys must be uniballers like tom green or lance armstrong, because no male with two testicles should be able to comfortably pack them inside girl pants.

GNU_Rider
02-23-2006, 04:49 AM
Hahaha not I in the falls I've taken riding I'd expect to lose one but I haven't luckily like I said lucked out and found a nice pair.

romeagent763
02-24-2006, 09:14 AM
...of nuts, or pants?

GNU_Rider
02-26-2006, 06:24 PM
pants my nuts are right where they should be :tea:

brneyedbdrchicky
02-27-2006, 07:22 PM
Since I don't have to worry about my junk (nads, nuts, etc.), I do however like to wear somewhat baggy pants. It allows my motions to be more fluid & allows for more flexibility while riding. Tight pants tend to contrict my ability to flow, but after I'm finish riding for the day. The tight pants will come out to play!

Type_0
02-27-2006, 07:49 PM
definatly baggy. but the tight pants for... special occasions. :-P

NEFFsteeze
02-27-2006, 08:43 PM
My noraml outerwear is baggy but anytime it gets above 30 degrees here im rocking the tight jeans on the slopes.

wakingtrance
02-27-2006, 09:46 PM
i wear mine sorta baggy when i'm boarding but otherwise i wear tight pants. and on guys only the skinny emo boys can wear the chick pants but otherwise kinda baggy kinda tight on guys.

santacruzrider
02-27-2006, 09:50 PM
my snowboard pants are a little baggy but not to bad and off the hill i have some slighty tight pants but mostly kinda baggy

lubawyb612
02-28-2006, 12:52 AM
When Im on the hill I love to have my pants pretty baggy. Off the hill I only wear not so baggy A&F jeans....no Im not a tool

kelly
02-28-2006, 01:13 AM
Off the hill I only wear not so baggy A&F jeans....no Im not a tool
are you sure about that?

lubawyb612
02-28-2006, 02:12 AM
Off the hill I only wear not so baggy A&F jeans....no Im not a tool

are you sure about that?

my 385 pound bench press seems to think Im not a tool....plus they're the only place that make jeans that fit me...Im 6'3"

funktekk
02-28-2006, 02:16 AM
I have just switched from "regular" fit holden pants to baggy volcoms. I am digging the baggy. IT definitely allows more unrestricted movement.

Long live the baggy!

IRideASnowboard154
02-28-2006, 02:57 AM
my 385 pound bench press seems to think Im not a tool....

Yup, hes a tool alright.

lubawyb612
02-28-2006, 03:37 AM
too bad if this "tool" was standing in front of u....u would never say that

IRideASnowboard154
02-28-2006, 03:38 AM
Yeah dude, your def. a tool.
'LOOK AT ME IM SO BIG ON THE INTRAWEB'
Tool.

lubawyb612
02-28-2006, 03:49 AM
people started with me first....I simply defended myself

IRideASnowboard154
02-28-2006, 04:02 AM
Back on topic. I normally wear 'regular fit' Jeans. But I have a pair of slim fit Emerica Courderoys I kinda like that I got.

romeagent763
02-28-2006, 07:04 AM
i bench press 1000 lbs and wear pants!

NEFFsteeze
02-28-2006, 08:28 PM

Dude deffinatly don't defend yourself with how much u can bench. It makes you sounds like a meathead that all the concern about is muscles. ANd nobody on the internet could care at all. Were not gunna be scared of somebody weve never met that can bench a lot.

kelly
02-28-2006, 09:20 PM
technically, I think you defended yourself before we even started with you, when you mentioned your A&F jeans... which was just asking for it ;)

thedude
02-28-2006, 09:47 PM
A&F=bleach stick faded jeans that have the same quality as te shti made in a sweat shop in Indo-China

lubawyb612
02-28-2006, 10:08 PM
sure thing guys...u win

lubawyb612
02-28-2006, 11:12 PM
Im not a meathead....I graduated from Allegheny College with a B.S. in Biology and I will be going to med school this fall. So can we stop?

GNU_Rider
03-01-2006, 03:43 AM
Dude you opened yourself up for the rip when you said the kind of jeans, now I'm not saying what they said was justified but still defending yourself with how much you can bench is kind of like saying I could kick your ass. I'm not trying to start this again just trying to give a little reason.

As for being on topic funntekk what do you think of your volcom pants?

Oh yeah uh... **** sweatshops and child labor!

BadassBunny
03-01-2006, 05:36 AM
^ Volcom jeans rule!

Super baggy, saggy pants on the hill, tight/medium off the hill.

romeagent763
03-01-2006, 06:53 AM
yeah, if you're into paying $60 for pants... which i'm not

GNU_Rider
03-02-2006, 07:13 AM
I meant their snowpants....

BadassBunny
03-03-2006, 04:24 AM
yeah, if you're into paying $60 for pants... which i'm not

Not when ya get 25% off among other hookups. ;]

funktekk
03-03-2006, 04:44 AM
Dude you opened yourself up for the rip when you said the kind of jeans, now I'm not saying what they said was justified but still defending yourself with how much you can bench is kind of like saying I could kick your ass. I'm not trying to start this again just trying to give a little reason.

As for being on topic funktekk what do you think of your volcom pants?

Oh yeah uh... **** sweatshops and child labor!

My volcom pants rule... got to try them out wednesday. I got them in an xl for xtra bagginess.

As far as function they are perfect. Kept me dry all night and the pockets are fantastic. The pockets are all huge and positioned so that they are easily accessible yet not in the way. There is a really cool tool pocket on the bottom of the one leg.

As far as fit, like I said I got the extra baggy, but they are made to be baggy. They actually remind me of my old UFO's (from back in my rave days). The pants are so loose and light you really cant tell you are wearing them. The foot holes are huge and have a zipper to make them huger so they fit nicely over your bindings.

All in all I love my new gear. I am one of those guys who goes crazy for all the little features like pass holders, ipod pockets... ect and the volcom stuff seems to have a lot more of that kind of stuff than holden did.

The one thing that I like better about my holden gear was the wrist gatters. They had these nylon things that would side over your thumb and go under your glove to keep the snow out. Volcom has this velcro strap that can go around the thumb on the outside of the glove, but is kinda uncomfortable so I don't use it. Even without using it I still didn't get snow in my glove.

ruiski sema
03-04-2006, 08:49 PM
well im 32/32 and i wear my pants just above the crack lol tahts the best way. and yeah guys in girl pants, thats not right. and gangster baggy ass pants arent right either.

Double D Normand
03-04-2006, 08:49 PM
im rockin the tight jeans not like girl pants tight but like guy pants tight

SnoChica
03-04-2006, 08:57 PM
well im 32/32 and i wear my pants just above the crack lol tahts the best way. and yeah guys in girl pants, thats not right. and gangster baggy ass pants arent right either.
I dunno, I know a guy that can rock the girl jeans in the park like no other! Not everyone can do it... but the ones who can... more power to 'em!

DevlshJames
03-04-2006, 09:00 PM
To me a guy who wears flare pants is sooooo sexy! ;)

Pezz808
03-04-2006, 10:01 PM
I own a few pair...that are a little on the loose side....I feel more comfortable that way. E-

Its about the Style man..
03-04-2006, 10:12 PM
Solely depends on if the guy is wearing actual chick pants...then i cant handle it...because half the time they look better in them than I do! But if they are tight pants but arent like cut off your balls to the world...i am fine with it. I have plenty of friends who are guys and wear tight pants but they are still loose enough to where they dont have to waddle to walk.

MaXx_BoOsT
03-04-2006, 11:11 PM
i can't do tight pants...but i don't do the super baggy gangster stuff either...just a bit loose is comfortable enough for me...on and off the slopes...:usa2:

brushuto91
03-05-2006, 12:40 AM
i wear like slim striaght to tighter pants but they are because i skate and i dont want a bunch of crap gettign in my way. Alot of pro skateboarders wear really tight pants and some of my friends do too. so itsa not gay to wear them.

GNU_Rider
03-07-2006, 04:40 AM
Who knew everyone could talk this much about tight and baggy pants... I decided the last day of the season around here I'm going up in my tightest pants and killing it!:rockon:

CRasian
03-10-2006, 03:22 AM
i like something thats not tight. but not baggy

SnoChica
03-10-2006, 03:24 AM
i like baggy. thats just me
Whoa... another person from Brooklyn Park...

CRasian
03-10-2006, 03:30 AM
Whoa... another person from Brooklyn Park...
whats wrong with brooklyn park?

SnoChica
03-10-2006, 03:44 AM
whats wrong with brooklyn park?
Not a thing... Just never heard of it before, and now there are 2 of you!

Dfresh
03-10-2006, 03:58 AM
My pants are baggy but not super baggy...i can't wear em straight on the beltline tho...thats just uncomfortable. Wear em off the hips and above the crack ;)

CRasian
03-10-2006, 04:01 AM
My pants are baggy but not super baggy...i can't wear em straight on the beltline tho...thats just uncomfortable. Wear em off the hips and above the crack ;)
me too and sometimes when i sit it has to be up almost at belt line

TheDanger-Zone
03-10-2006, 06:54 PM
Now I could have sworn I already posted in this thread, but I do not see it. OK what one of you gals deleted my post hehehehe :D

Tight pants tend to constrict my ability to flow, but after I'm finish riding for the day. The tight pants will come out to play!

Hmmm would be better Chicky if they came off to play hehehe <the devil made me say that> :)

Now all that aside, I tend to wear Levi's 501 or Sugar Sport Skate Co jeans.
When riding I sport a loose bot not sagging down past my Ass Crack Baggie.
Just enough room to groove my line and be comfy because that's whats it is all about.
Comfort and Function.

Oh and P.S. I put most of my crap in my jacket pockets not the pants.

ian
03-12-2006, 03:23 AM
i wear supper baggy snowpants and the only time i pull em up is right when im about to hit a kicker or pipe, when im just riding or walkin around i sag like a motherfuuck.

roy33m
03-12-2006, 04:50 AM
depends on the tightness level. I've seen some pretty tight pants in my day. Like so tight, I couldnt imagine the person ever being able to get out of them. To me that is way too uncomfortable and it makes you look like a douche! Thats just my opinion though. You need a nice comfortable pair. I dont know why, but jeans always look better when they cover a majority of the shoe. They definately have to cover the tongue but then you need a little length, otherwise they dont look proper. Its weird.

jdsboarder7
03-12-2006, 04:56 AM
i accually rock both i rock tight pants ne day and baggy pants for snowboarding, you can go wrong with that combo

tooch
03-12-2006, 01:17 PM
i'm usually at least 2 fashion statements behind the times, so i just got baggy snowboarding pants this season. always wanted em baggy, but was too cheap to get a new pr. - figgered it'd help with my cab 7s. (haha).

seriously, i do like baggy for riding - easier to strap in, move around on the slopes, etc. way more of that riding than skiing. for regular clothes, i don't think anyone would say my pants are either tight OR baggy. besides, the sag thing looks fine on kids (= up to like 20s), but on old farts like me it looks like you dropped a load in your pants. not kool.

TheDanger-Zone
03-12-2006, 02:05 PM
but on old farts like me it looks like you dropped a load in your pants. not kool.

Yeah and old farts like you brah, do not need anyone trying to put a pair of depends on you, because they think you have a load in your pants. :laugh: :pound: :laugh:

funktekk
03-12-2006, 02:28 PM
Yeah and old farts like you brah, do not need anyone trying to put a pair of depends on you, because they think you have a load in your pants. :laugh: :pound: :laugh:

thats a total defeatest attitude, next thing you know you'll be in those khaki velcro shoes and elastic waisted slacks.

there's this guy at one of the mountains around here who has to be in his sixties and rocks these camo pants and baggy jacket. He also rides with what I believe to be his wife who looks to be about 30+ years younger than he is.... I totally want to grow up to be that guy... pimp fo' life:peace:

snobug
03-12-2006, 02:57 PM
i'm usually at least 2 fashion statements behind the times, so i just got baggy snowboarding pants this season. always wanted em baggy, but was too cheap to get a new pr. - figgered it'd help with my cab 7s. (haha).

seriously, i do like baggy for riding - easier to strap in, move around on the slopes, etc. way more of that riding than skiing. for regular clothes, i don't think anyone would say my pants are either tight OR baggy. besides, the sag thing looks fine on kids (= up to like 20s), but on old farts like me it looks like you dropped a load in your pants. not kool.

Gee, someone older than me, I love it! For riding I think a little baggy is good = freedom to move. But when I see guys with their pants practically falling off I think it looks a bit silly...I mean don't you get cold 'down there'??

kelly
03-12-2006, 02:58 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the bagginess loses its practicality once the boxer shorts are exposed to the wind.

tooch
03-12-2006, 04:21 PM
NO MR. REPAIRMAN LOOK!!

eeeeeewwwwwwwwww

don't need to see no butt crack.

SnoChica
03-12-2006, 07:54 PM
depends on the tightness level. I've seen some pretty tight pants in my day. Like so tight, I couldnt imagine the person ever being able to get out of them. To me that is way too uncomfortable and it makes you look like a douche! Thats just my opinion though. You need a nice comfortable pair. I dont know why, but jeans always look better when they cover a majority of the shoe. They definately have to cover the tongue but then you need a little length, otherwise they dont look proper. Its weird.
That's some serious pants wearing considerations to keep in mind... but you're right about the length.

Flydi379
03-15-2006, 01:45 AM
im a chick so i dont like my pants too loose...gotta be stylin' just a little :)

cuethebirds
03-15-2006, 12:06 PM
i waer my pants below the cheeks

ADRsk8boarder
03-17-2006, 05:19 PM
i hate tight but baggy is btter just not below the ass

IRideASnowboard154
03-19-2006, 04:14 AM
I dabble in both. I have baggy DC pants, and tight bonfire and holden pants!

dubbleblackdimions
03-19-2006, 04:29 AM
I cant get into tight pants its ah... like really tight in places lol so i have to wear baggy and its easyer to move in baggy

SNOWBOARDING_IS_AWESOME
06-25-2006, 04:32 AM
i only have one pair.
they are oakleys. and they are baggy. just not to the point where they are down to my knees. thats why i wear a belt.
plus tight pants....... just cant fit into them and it feels like they restrict my movement

forumrider9753
06-25-2006, 04:35 AM
I go for super baggy pants usually and super tight pants on occasion, just for steez though. Rock those with a leg bag and your set!

szaarh
06-25-2006, 07:16 AM
baggy, never had tight.

TumYeto
06-25-2006, 07:27 AM
i like tight pants. I always have to size up on them but i love them. Baggy drives me nuts. I got some krew reynolds jeans and i love them.

ADRsk8boarder
06-25-2006, 09:09 PM
wow this thread has resurfaced

jj0322xx
06-26-2006, 04:18 AM
im fat so deffiantely baggy for me.

libtechrocks
06-26-2006, 06:02 AM
i like the in betweens... fit, but kinda loose, baggy, but kinda fit...

benizzard
06-26-2006, 08:03 AM
Wearing baggy pants feel comfortable to ride in, there is more movement and you dont feel restricted especially when doin phat shiftys or spins.
Plus if you cant get it your pants over your high backs it looks stupid because if you fall over then you trousers wont move because you will have sandwiched them between your boot and binding and will make you flash your ass or worse...

instigator1225
06-26-2006, 04:24 PM
loosefit but not baggy..

girls..... well.. nothing is prefered.. but pants better look to be painted on.

mad pts for just wearing nothing

ADRsk8boarder
06-26-2006, 09:58 PM
i prefer the classic jock strap, but have to buy a size smaller do to shrinkage in the temperature

TumYeto
06-27-2006, 12:34 AM
i like tight pants with a slight flare. Krew grecos are the best but i've been buying active jeans lately. The revolt i think. The tight stretch ones. I cannot wear baggy pants. I hate it.

rosepose48
06-27-2006, 12:51 AM
see, you gotta go with the levi's. theyre sorta tighter around the guys butt (hott) and a bit loose around the legs (but not baggy at all).

just buy them already, girls will like you

Andres
07-01-2006, 03:35 AM
Baggie board pants... i love walkin around hella pissin people off with that noise lol... im a prick... swoosh swoosh swoosh lol

Anchor Blue Beyond Baggy (not that baggy) perfect

"Standin there high in my Anchor jeans." - Andre Nickatina

ADRsk8boarder
07-01-2006, 04:25 AM
as long as there easy to get off a girl

tooch
07-01-2006, 04:33 AM
Baggie board pants... i love walkin around hella pissin people off with that noise lol... im a prick... swoosh swoosh swoosh lol

LMFAO!!! i do the same thing! my wife gets SOOOOOO pissed when i come in at night after racing and i walk around the house swooshing. just makes me do it more!

Corkscrewed
07-01-2006, 07:18 PM
here we go again...one of those posts that has no right answer, and will probably go on forever!....anyways, i can't f**k with the tight ass nut huggers! i need some baggy pants for sure!

Burton Doom
07-01-2006, 09:37 PM
I like normal pants or a little baggy cuz tight is gay unless your a babe...

Matt Carl
07-01-2006, 11:44 PM
they just have to be tight enough to hold my pants up

Threeflip2244
07-02-2006, 05:45 PM
With jeans I like wearing tight pants but not like girl pants, not that tight... and then while snowboarding i wear my snowpants baggy... its more comfortable riding that way

saluris
07-02-2006, 05:50 PM
bagyy, for sure...
i dont know why ppl ride in nut huggers...

GrrrR.Snowboard
07-02-2006, 05:53 PM
i used to wear girl pants...
Not at the waiste... No worries ladies.

tattoobunny
07-02-2006, 05:58 PM
ooooh definatly baggy i lived the 70's and 80's with tight pants didnt like men in them dont like them now.
To me the only way men can get away with it is to wear big boots and be goth.
And on the slope if a sore a bloke with tight pants im sorry but id piss my self they are just sooo unatractive.

ADRsk8boarder
07-02-2006, 06:20 PM
wow i hate emos that where girl pants

wrap it before you tap it
07-02-2006, 07:17 PM
tight pants are for emo kids and baggy pants are for ppl that crapped there pants. basically its all bout confort and tight ones are too restricting and baggy ones don't allow u to get enough pop off the first hit

ADRsk8boarder
07-02-2006, 07:20 PM
baggy pants are for the o.g.'s

Hippie
07-02-2006, 07:22 PM
i have a few pants that are tight but they're not very comfortable (especially when you want to bend down/over). i have some pairs that are boy-fit (aka boyfriend jeans), and theyre baggy and i like them better.

i agree that guys who wear girls' jeans is kind of tacky. especially the emo kids who do it.

ps. am i the only girl here?

ADRsk8boarder
07-02-2006, 07:31 PM
hells no there are a lot of girls

Hippie
07-02-2006, 07:33 PM
ahah, sorry, first time on this and didnt realize that this wasnt the only page.

nipplesforall
07-02-2006, 07:35 PM
I think the only reason guys wear girl jeans is cause they dont make jeans fit the way they want. Lots of guys want the jeans from like the 70's cause thats their look. But they dont make guys jeans like that anymore. Snowboarding I like everything baggy cause it just feels better. But normally i like most of my stuff pretty snug.

tooch
07-02-2006, 07:36 PM
ahah, sorry, first time on this and didnt realize that this wasnt the only page.

NOTICE FROM SBA SITE POLICE:

ALL NOOBS MUST POST AN INTRODUCTORY THREAD IN THE 'INTRODUCTIONS' FORUM

WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED DISCUSSION

ADRsk8boarder
07-02-2006, 07:37 PM
no the reason guys wear girl jeans is because it is a look made up by the media and kids want to look "cool" like there favorite emo bands when really they look like total douches

snowboarder4life22
07-02-2006, 07:40 PM
im sick of all this fashion statement bull****. who cares what poeple wear. how about this, im gonna start riding naked and see if anyone has anything to say about that.

ps. i think tight pants look dumb but i dont care, cuz people are gonna wear whatever they want regardless of what other people say or think. so quit bitching, if u dont like it then dont wear it.

tooch
07-02-2006, 07:40 PM

NOTICE FROM SBA SITE POLICE:

ALL NOOBS MUST POST AN INTRODUCTORY THREAD IN THE 'INTRODUCTIONS' FORUM

WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED DISCUSSION

ok, that goes for 'nipplesforall' too, and yours must include a detailed explanation of your handle.

IceCoastChick
07-02-2006, 07:52 PM
how about this, im gonna start riding naked and see if anyone has anything to say about that.

There actually are groups that do that.

The West Coast Jack Move
07-02-2006, 07:53 PM
tight pants wide stance IS gay. i am sorry anyone who mashes their junk into pants that clearly belong to thier little sister, is making a statement. that statement is indeed homo. not that i dont have friends that rock tight pants and are not gay. they just get made fun of like all the other gayps out there.

tooch
07-02-2006, 07:58 PM
yo - why are so many noobs making their first posts in this lame thread?!?!

ADRsk8boarder
07-02-2006, 08:29 PM
im sick of all this fashion statement bull****. who cares what poeple wear. how about this, im gonna start riding naked and see if anyone has anything to say about that.

ps. i think tight pants look dumb but i dont care, cuz people are gonna wear whatever they want regardless of what other people say or think. so quit bitching, if u dont like it then dont wear it.

ohh new guy given addtitude

omgyaay
07-02-2006, 08:35 PM
I infact hate pants. When snowboarding I wear long tight spandexy insulating stuff and then the shortest shorts I can find over those, after that I just throw a pair of snowpants over.

Pants are annoying and as a girl, I prefer skirts or shorts. If I have to wear pants and be sexy I wear tight but if I'm being lazy I prefer looose fat jeans because they are cozy and easy to move in. I don't like boys in super baggy pants, it looks gross.

ADRsk8boarder
07-02-2006, 09:09 PM
I infact hate pants. When snowboarding I wear long tight spandexy insulating stuff and then the shortest shorts I can find over those, after that I just throw a pair of snowpants over.

Pants are annoying and as a girl, I prefer skirts or shorts. If I have to wear pants and be sexy I wear tight but if I'm being lazy I prefer looose fat jeans because they are cozy and easy to move in. I don't like boys in super baggy pants, it looks gross.

yea i agree mini skirts on girls are much better then pants

khambay
07-02-2006, 09:42 PM
tight pants were in back in the 80s!dude i like looking at a nice ass ,jus not a dudes. whats next, mullets?more power to yall i guess.i have more to say but its nothin nice so i will shut up.ps i feel sick now!tigh pants guys don't be mad at me, its cool if u like...people checking u out.snowboarding is a form of expression for all people race,sex,age,and hey, jus keep it real.if your gay its cool don't hide it,if its fashion and comfort do u!

Marlaina
07-02-2006, 11:26 PM
baggy pants wide stance hahaha.-on hill but not where they are like down to your knees cause that cant be comfortable
tight pants for everyday and skating.
but in the end you should just wear whats comfy

Mis_adventure
07-03-2006, 08:40 AM
Jeans are far too restrictive and get soggy. Baggy trousers/sallopettes are the only way.

saluris
07-03-2006, 06:16 PM
just like i said before baggy pants are the best for me...
but...
it depends on who feels how in diffrent things
somone may love baggy and other may love tight haha
i hate tight personally

sk8boardb
07-04-2006, 02:33 AM
next season i'm sportin extra baggy pants and a girls thong, nuttin else

Nutter
07-04-2006, 06:00 AM
I wear regular fitting Bonfire pants - size Large, just like all my other pants. Wear clothes that fit, damnit; nothing looks more stupid than those guys with pants sagging way down low with their boxers hanging out.

I don't understand how you can all be wearing jeans on the slopes though.. maybe it's because I've never been to a mountain in California or something, but the idea of wearing anything other than waterproof, insulated pants on the slopes around here is crazy. But then, I do fall a lot.. ;)

jen-e-fer
07-05-2006, 11:22 PM
yea i agree mini skirts on girls are much better then pants

That's cause your thinking of sexy chicks, what about the ladies with cottagecheese thighs!
Hope that painted a pretty picture....LOL

ADRsk8boarder
07-06-2006, 03:08 AM
That's cause your thinking of sexy chicks, what about the ladies with cottagecheese thighs!
Hope that painted a pretty picture....LOL

uhhh u sick mayne sick ... haha im against fat chicks whering mni skirts and tummy showing

forumrider9753
07-06-2006, 03:13 AM
uhhh u sick mayne sick ... haha im against fat chicks whering mni skirts and tummy showing

Hell f^c*ing yeah

TumYeto
07-06-2006, 05:18 AM
i'm not against chicks who admit they're fat. I'm against chicks who think they're skinny and cram into clothes 2 sizes to small

ADRsk8boarder
07-06-2006, 04:28 PM
i'm not against chicks who admit they're fat. I'm against chicks who think they're skinny and cram into clothes 2 sizes to small

exactly ... fat people who realize there fat and where clothes appropriate to their size are fine

TumYeto
07-06-2006, 07:56 PM
haha dude i wear smaller clothes than some girls. Im in my moms pants right now haha.

GrrrR.Snowboard
07-06-2006, 08:00 PM
i can't fit in my moms there to big... i can wear like 1's..

swiftnotarizer
07-06-2006, 08:05 PM
Wearing Chick Pants Is Terrible, You Are Guys, Not Chicks. Some Trends You Have To Let Pass By And Not Jump On The Bandwagon. Please Save Yourselves The Ridacule And Wear Normal Pants. Its Not A Damn Statement Or Form Of Rebelion. Its Just Simply Stupid. Stop Listening To This Emo Bs. Just Remember, "you Know How I Know Your Gay, You Wear Chick Pants."

TumYeto
07-06-2006, 08:13 PM
hey, don't kno ck it till you try it.

swiftnotarizer
07-06-2006, 08:19 PM
hey, don't kno ck it till you try it.

I'll let my gf wear the chick pants.

ADRsk8boarder
07-06-2006, 08:20 PM
no man i got to let them breathe im not bout to step into some chick pants that will make me fold my penis in them somehow... probably underneath and behind

omgyaay
07-06-2006, 09:04 PM
Wearing Chick Pants Is Terrible, You Are Guys, Not Chicks. Some Trends You Have To Let Pass By And Not Jump On The Bandwagon. Please Save Yourselves The Ridacule And Wear Normal Pants. Its Not A Damn Statement Or Form Of Rebelion. Its Just Simply Stupid. Stop Listening To This Emo Bs. Just Remember, "you Know How I Know Your Gay, You Wear Chick Pants."
Liking someone of the same gender makes you gay. Just to let you know--capitalizing every word makes you look stupid. Avoid the ridicule (not ridacule) by learning how to type and use English. Please save yourself.

SnoChica
07-06-2006, 09:21 PM
Liking someone of the same gender makes you gay. Just to let you know--capitalizing every word makes you look stupid. Avoid the ridicule (not ridacule) by learning how to type and use English. Please save yourself.
Oh look... a new grammer police woman! :) Yay! Welcome!

tooch
07-06-2006, 10:09 PM
wiat, i thought >>I<< was the grammar police woman!

GrrrR.Snowboard
07-06-2006, 10:19 PM
You just need to sag if you wear girl pants... don't ever wear it at the waiste. 1 it looks bad. 2 you loose your boys.

ADRsk8boarder
07-06-2006, 10:28 PM
You just need to sag if you wear girl pants... don't ever wear it at the waiste. 1 it looks bad. 2 you loose your boys.

i have never seen a guy with sagging girl pants

jen-e-fer
07-06-2006, 10:53 PM
Hey have you seen the new skirts for guys? I actually saw some guy in the mall wearing one. Talk about baggy, you can do some crazy board tricks in that and add a little show...LOL

TumYeto
07-07-2006, 03:19 AM

You're smart and hot!

forumrider9753
07-07-2006, 03:28 AM
Hey have you seen the new skirts for guys? I actually saw some guy in the mall wearing one. Talk about baggy, you can do some crazy board tricks in that and add a little show...LOL

Airblaster has the 'man shirt' coming out this year, its like a womens night gown made out of a sweatshirt, bascially a tall tee that gos to your ankles. Its sick, i'm getting one.

swiftnotarizer
07-07-2006, 12:27 PM

Yay! A 15 year old emo chick to tell me that my typing makes me look stupid. I see your from Cleveland (the emo capital of ohio). Now listen little girly, we had a talk about flaming on the message boards, so I will not blatantly attack you. Everyone is allowed to say what they think (Freedom of Speech). Sorry I did not spell check my message board reply. I didn't know it was going to be graded. I'm at work and don't have much time to get on here because at points I have real world responsibilities, so I don't always get to edit and revise. I wish I could chat on myspace and aim, write in live journal, and listen to fall-out boy all day. Wow, sounds like my sister. I should introduce you two. A new friendship could be born.

ADRsk8boarder
07-07-2006, 06:47 PM
The Asian Delgation chooses; The RZA, The GZA, Raekwon, Inspectah Deck, Ghostface Killah; THE WU-TANG CLAN...................haha dave chappelle's racial draft

swiftnotarizer
07-07-2006, 07:03 PM
The Asian Delgation chooses; The RZA, The GZA, Raekwon, Inspectah Deck, Ghostface Killah; THE WU-TANG CLAN...................haha dave chappelle's racial draft

haha, that was a really funny episode, i love chappelle.

surfandsnow88
07-07-2006, 07:12 PM
i dont know how guys wear tight girl pants.....how does it work, you must be feeling a little tight somewhere, ouch

omgyaay
07-07-2006, 07:16 PM
Yay! A 15 year old emo chick to tell me that my typing makes me look stupid. I see your from Cleveland (the emo capital of ohio). Now listen little girly, we had a talk about flaming on the message boards, so I will not blatantly attack you. Everyone is allowed to say what they think (Freedom of Speech). Sorry I did not spell check my message board reply. I didn't know it was going to be graded. I'm at work and don't have much time to get on here because at points I have real world responsibilities, so I don't always get to edit and revise. I wish I could chat on myspace and aim, write in live journal, and listen to fall-out boy all day. Wow, sounds like my sister. I should introduce you two. A new friendship could be born.

I'm sorry I hurt your feeling so bad.

LAWL GUYS, I'M EMO. No, seriously? I am a very happy smart girl. If Cleveland was a capital of something it would be ghetto street thuging and rape. I don't know where you've gotten all this information on me! I hate Fall Out Boy, being 15 does not make you an automatic cliche of going OH PAUL HES SUCH A FAT ASS GUY WHO CAN'T SING BUT GOD AM I GOING TO HAVE HIS BABIESSS. <3333 ANDHEARTSSEMICOLON!!!! Thank you, but I am done with this. Someone has some inner-rage against getting owned by a teenaged girl.

swiftnotarizer
07-07-2006, 07:23 PM
i won't be able to sleep at night.......you totally owned me. Next time I see you at hot topic, i will buy you a pink bracelet for your win. Inner rage is what motivates me........oh my god....yaay!!!!

swiftnotarizer
07-07-2006, 07:25 PM
i dont know how guys wear tight girl pants.....how does it work, you must be feeling a little tight somewhere, ouch

Yeah, I agree. It disturbs me. I have trouble sleeping because of this new trend.

ADRsk8boarder
07-07-2006, 07:51 PM
haha hot topic that is the most poser store out there it annoys the **** out of me... its all these people that think there goth, but if u ask them if they worship the devil they all say and that there post goth.. and im like wtf is that and they said they were black and dress it , but dont worship the devil... so i called them posers and they got pissed off

swiftnotarizer
07-07-2006, 07:59 PM
haha hot topic that is the most poser store out there it annoys the **** out of me... its all these people that think there goth, but if u ask them if they worship the devil they all say and that there post goth.. and im like wtf is that and they said they were black and dress it , but dont worship the devil... so i called them posers and they got pissed off

haha.....good job! Did you laugh at the dudes wearing chick pants to?

ADRsk8boarder
07-07-2006, 08:47 PM
theres kids at my school who wear them and i askd if there emo and they said they were scene and all i said was , "its just as bad" and walked away

TumYeto
07-07-2006, 11:49 PM
i'm down with hot topic unless the ****s on sale. I like their stretch jeans and they got some striped shirts that i like.

snowboarding_bear
07-07-2006, 11:51 PM
hot topic is wierd...lol ill stick to aero ae and abrocrombie lmao

ADRsk8boarder
07-08-2006, 05:37 AM
haha crombie

boarderofsnow
07-08-2006, 07:05 PM
well I don't think it really matters it's just a matter of comfort but when I'm skating i like both tight or loose pants just depending on what i'm feeling like that day but when I'm snowboarding I prefer loose pants just for flippin and such...

P.S. when your doin' the tight pants you gotta go comando...(no undies)

shred much?
07-08-2006, 11:38 PM

haha yeah it annoys me too! they all either stand in a circle or sit against this wall on the side of my school listening to death metal-emo-punk music or whatever it is they listen to... its pretty much a bunch of kids wearing checkers and black sitting/standing in silence with their headphones in and wishing they were in the matrix haha. one time i asked them if they were goth too and they had the same response.

ADRsk8boarder
07-09-2006, 09:34 PM
****in annoyes the **** out of me... STOP LOOKING FOR ATTENTION NO ONE LIKES U

shred much?
07-13-2006, 08:39 AM
hahaha WERD!!!!!!

Andres
07-19-2006, 02:05 AM
hot topic is wierd...lol ill stick to aero ae and abrocrombie lmao

lol that just made my ****ing day hahahahalolol thank you!! that is some of the funny-est **** i have heard in a long time... You know there is a difference between dressing nice and dressing like a wanna be OC daddy's lil bitch?

szaarh
07-19-2006, 02:46 AM
lol that just made my ****ing day hahahahalolol thank you!! that is some of the funny-est **** i have heard in a long time... You know there is a difference between dressing nice and dressing like a wanna be OC daddy's lil bitch?

hahahahah now that just made my day. thankyou.

Southside Hero
07-21-2006, 10:03 PM
im not a fan of the tight pants, or the really baggy ones. i prefer loose cargos just cause there comfertable. plus i dont look like a dork going down the slopes with bulges from all the stuff i have in my pockets...well besides the obvious :- P

forumrider9753
07-21-2006, 10:05 PM
funny, funny, fuuny.....everybody's a comedian.

viggo-rolig
07-22-2006, 03:47 PM
i think i would have to go with tight pants. at least if they are the right style. i can't stand them hugging my ankles :P

IRideASnowboard154
07-22-2006, 04:03 PM
you mean like bell bottoms?

viggo-rolig
07-22-2006, 04:11 PM
not quite THAT flaired... it called boot cut in the stores...

szaarh
07-22-2006, 04:57 PM
what about just normal pants. not tight or nessecary falling off your ass [ side note: also some peopel wearing tight pants they pull off the whole ass out od pants thign somehow.]

forumrider9753
07-22-2006, 05:04 PM
I like baggy, but tight here and there is good too.

szaarh
07-22-2006, 05:24 PM
what about loose?

Southside Hero
07-22-2006, 06:14 PM
loose is nice

szaarh
07-22-2006, 06:40 PM
i agree. :smile:

IRideASnowboard154
07-22-2006, 07:27 PM
I have a pair of tight and a pair of baggy.
I switch it up depending on how im feeling.
Emo kid or snow gangsta :rolleyes:

ADRsk8boarder
07-22-2006, 07:51 PM
I like baggy, but tight here and there is good too.

i thought u wore girl pants

Southside Hero
07-22-2006, 08:24 PM
i ride with a loose pair of burtons classic cargos...
what kind of guy wears gal pants??

ADRsk8boarder
07-22-2006, 08:28 PM
forum rider does...haha

Southside Hero
07-22-2006, 08:30 PM
i never understood why a guy would wear gals pants in the first place, like that whole emo scene kid thing. does it make gals like you even more cause you can share pants?

szaarh
07-23-2006, 05:47 AM
haha. i remeber when my friend [guy] put on my pants like 3 years ago and everyone was liek "gayy".

and now everyone is doing it. sad.

Southside Hero
07-23-2006, 05:27 PM
yeah it really is... *sigh*

szaarh
07-23-2006, 05:30 PM
ya pitty.

i wonder what the "cool kids" will wear next.

Southside Hero
07-23-2006, 05:31 PM
i know what i'll be wearing...
my Loose brand new plaid cargos. and yes they are guys pants :- D
that is a good question though...i wonder what the "cool" kids will be wearing? well if its anything like gals pants i have a theory the next step is makeup.

forumrider9753
07-23-2006, 05:35 PM
i thought u wore girl pants

No, thats what everyone asumes, they aren't girls pants, they are guys pants. I only wear tight pants once in a while when i'm feeling the emo vibe, usually i wear snow gangster baggy pants.

szaarh
07-23-2006, 05:41 PM
i know what i'll be wearing...
my Loose brand new plaid cargos. and yes they are guys pants :- D
that is a good question though...i wonder what the "cool" kids will be wearing? well if its anything like gals pants i have a theory the next step is makeup.

wow i acually neww snowpants.
i dont have an acuall pair of snowpants.but ibet they will be loose.
hahah make up is alreayd hear. not so big as tight pants but ya get the guys with the eyeliner and stuff here andthere.

i find makeup a waste of time. do poeple even really notice anyways

IRideASnowboard154
07-23-2006, 05:45 PM
i got the dc baggy and the airblaster tights ahh yeaaahhhh

szaarh
07-23-2006, 05:47 PM
haha got some from both sides i see.

tight and baggy.

forumrider9753
07-23-2006, 05:52 PM
tight + baggy = taggy

szaarh
07-23-2006, 05:53 PM
hahaha. nice call

RockyMt.Balla
07-23-2006, 06:43 PM
riding i like em baggy its just way more comfortable but other than that i like em a little tight

kreator
07-23-2006, 07:33 PM
baggy pants are more comfortable and look better then tight pants