PDA

View Full Version : my name is alex

xander
06-11-2005, 08:52 PM
my name is alex, i live in orem ut. i have an amazing girlfriend who loves to snowboard just like i do. i have been boarding for 11 years, and i will untill the day i die. i love it. i ride a vintage burton custom 156, it is white on the top and red on the bottom, my favorite resort changes every year, and last year it was snowbird, the year before it was sundance, (you may say that sundance sucks, but thats only because you are too ***** to go fast, expecially on ice. because sundance has the steepest runs in the state.) i love hiking up the mountain in the summer and snowboarding on the glaciers, plus you can make some mad jumps up there.
i work construction as a supervisor, so i tell people what to do all day, and i get paid to do it. i am 18 years old, i am 6 feet tall, i have green eyes, up untill last week i had 8 inch long brown dreadlocks, now i have a black fo-hawk, (i had to cut my hair for work.) i love music, i play bass in a post-hardcore band, and i play the classical guitar and sing to make my own alternative rock on my own. i have been singing my whole life, playing classical guitar for 6 years, and bass for 5 and a half. i have owned 5 cars in my life, and i payed every penny for each one. and i am in the market for a new one. i drive cars as hard as they can be driven, and then some. i am dyslexic, and i have A.D.D., i dropped out of high school, became bulemic for a while, and got into some heavy drugs, but i quit them all, and i have only puked twice scince. i am taking the G.E.D. and going to college this year, the only bad addiction i have left is smoking, and it's kicking my ass. i used to teach snowboard lessons, and i would love to do it again, i flat out love kids. i joined this site because i love snowboarding, and i love people that share my passions.

gerard
06-11-2005, 09:12 PM
hey alex, welcome to the site. Sounds like you've had a kinda rough life. But seems like you are working hard at making everything better. All the luck :)

xander
06-12-2005, 01:31 AM
best of luck to us all man, best of luck to us all.