Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 123

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
shaun white's board
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: shaun white's board

shaun white's board

what board has shaun white been using, its not his pro model board , he used it in the X games and in the olympics, but i dont know what it is. if u guys know can you tell me thanks

It is his pro model board. Its his pro model for next year, your forgetting that hes a pro rider, he rides the board the year before its released. This years shaun white board was the one he was using last year.
    dipsetdipsetdipsetdipsetdipsetdipsetdipsetdipset

myspace.com/155productions
    myspace.com/drew_is_sofa_king_awesome

companies do this so their pro's are out shooting the footage for next season's on next years board.

Then we get the the dvd's in September and see the boards as they hit the shelves. Then we go out and spend all our money in hopes that someone might mistaken for shaun white

Are you guys talking about the board he just rode in the olympic half pipe competition? Because I thought that board was pretty sick even though all I watched was him ****ing up his first qualifying run. But I got to watch Danny Kass's run, so its all good.

Noob
    "companies do this so their pro's are out shooting the footage for next season's on next years board.

Then we get the the dvd's in September and see the boards as they hit the shelves. Then we go out and spend all our money in hopes that someone might mistaken for shaun white"

What more is there to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Phantom
    Are you guys talking about the board he just rode in the olympic half pipe competition? Because I thought that board was pretty sick even though all I watched was him ****ing up his first qualifying run. But I got to watch Danny Kass's run, so its all good.
    kass ****ign owns

but yeah, it's white's modle for next year. and the by the x-games next year, he'll be rockign the 2008 season's board, unless he decides to go totally underground and starst riding for some east coast company liek Dinosaurs Will Die (who's boards look pretty sick, but i haven't the slightest clue as to hwo they ride
    shut up donnie! you're out of your element

OMGZORS IM BUYING A DWD THIS YR.
    DWD 155 and Burton Jeremy Jones 151
    dipsetdipsetdipsetdipsetdipsetdipsetdipsetdipset

myspace.com/155productions
    myspace.com/drew_is_sofa_king_awesome

Quote Originally Posted by funktekk
    companies do this so their pro's are out shooting the footage for next season's on next years board.

Then we get the the dvd's in September and see the boards as they hit the shelves. Then we go out and spend all our money in hopes that someone might mistaken for shaun white
    This made me laugh out loud.

Noob
    I have to say that the 06/07 kass is pretty nice. It has that whole hypnotize thing going on the top sheet. Kinda like the Ride DH this year which was really just a copy of the old Vision Gator Hypno skateboard from the 80's.

Lawl danny kass he makes me giggle. makes goggles then rides for another goggle company whilest having a promodel boot and then riding for nike.
    sponsors yo! 08 is still GREAT!
    Dayz on frozen sky water: 87

Thread Information